Tuesday, August 25, 2009

!clueless!

The past couple of months were really clueless abt the what next .At times ,i just stopped thinking and let myself go loose as if i were a piece of paper which is getting blown away by the winds.Ya it was the most genuine and true moments that i can ever have .
With no more pretentions , i just walked by the path that was coming my way and probably this is how i found me ,myself and I.It was never far away it was just beneath ,hidden but still clueless.I got answers to some of the most weired questions that i came across all this time .
This is how you grow and get ready for the battle na ...for LIFE ! running but still clueless.

1 comment:

Galaxy6139 said...

how old are you? and what are you doing? why are you clueless? You could not find out which way you should go?!!
Good luck ^^