Thursday, November 19, 2009

!FeeL!

"Come on hold my hand ,i want to contact the livin ;
Not sure i understand this role I have been given ;
I sit and talk to GOD & he just laughs at my plans ;
My Head speaks a language I don't Understand ;


I just want to FEEL, real Love, FEEL the Home that I livin;
Coz I got so much life running through my veins going to waste ;
I don't wanna Die but I can't livin in either;
Before I have arrived,I can see myself Coming;"


                        I always recite these lines because they have taught me life .We being are human are fond of LOVE & its something which is real ,which is eternal .WE FEEL BLESSED to have it in our lives .
                         All the time we are surrounded by so many people and often forget to live our lives ,we are more worried about others people feeling that we hardly give sometime to ourselves .I am very thankful to the almighty for all the love he has bestowed upon me .At times i felt its divine presence which is holy & enchanting .
                       Love is the way of our lives and it taught me to live life once without giving any second thoughts  to my actions .Lets spread the magic of this very beautiful feeling ! Lets get drenched in it  because it penetrates straight through your heart and touches the soul .ITS the love that can go beyond and can bring out the real passion in you....Its U!!

No comments: