Sunday, March 21, 2010

!SaJni!

                   Thats what i always call you my love .You drive me crazy .Perhaps all I can say is that you are all over me.Probably Its true that my heart is now becoming more and more pure and without dogmas .Your touch and care brings to me joy that cant be compared with any other thing in my Life.

                 I owe you all my life to you my sweetheart..You make me fly like an eagle with zeal and courage.Always wishing for my Goodness and well being .Often I might have been rude to you but thats all because I Love you a lot.Staying away from you for a moment is a cunning experience.Its like a knife slowly piercing my heart and blood coming out of me asking for you.This whole body and soul belongs to you .

               My love for you is my faith in you .All within my breath lies your aroma that goes deep down within my heart and it spreads the fragrance that even make the king Rose jealous of you .Probably  I could write all this because i am drenched and blessed by  your love .I everyday say to GOD whenever i meet him one word Thank you for bestowing your faith and love in me .It means a lot to me coz you mean Life to me .Its precious and its worthless .I all belong to you my soul mate.Your  presence in my life means life to me .


              Whenever you touch me,that touch  percolates through my veins to my heart and to the soul as like the rain god showers rain and the whole earth blooms like a new born baby.I have now realized how precious you are to me.Take away all of me in you and  we become a true soul.....

No comments: