Friday, November 20, 2009

!soulmate !

                 Yes thats what I have been thinking of for a very longtime.I was trying to define her somehow her faint picture was there in my mind and finally I found her .It will always be the most beautiful moment of my life because it was picturesque .It was serene .The last couple of days I just couldn't sleep thinking all the way for what i am doing but somehow your faith in me kept me moving.The trust that you have shown in me was more important to me that I cant show but i can just feel it .


                  You always kept on saying that all the things cant be expressed and I am learning what you wanted to say.Probably its always being said that a woman completes a man .This is what i have learned after meeting you .I have found my soul mate in you .I know it  was difficult for you to say that but you are always at calm and at ease with your own .Thats what makes you unique and I love that uniqueness ..You Took my breath away when you really said that .For a while a just forgotten everything as if nothing exists .But your touch said everything .I felt the Love and affection in your eyes that you bestowed upon me .
     You are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me and can never ever happen in my life!
          
                 I often felt what was going in my mind but after those moments i felt like blessed and drenched in a sweet rain and I can feel that beauty in your eyes that said the truth ..You are my Religion and you are my faith and I Love you so much ..You are my soul mate!! 
                  
         

No comments: