Friday, November 27, 2009

!Resonance!

Thats what love is ! Its enchanting .

Your touch has gone through my veins and has penetrated straight to my soul .Its all about your faith in me and the trust that you owe make me feel delighted .I can perceive your touch and can feel the emotions behind them .Though you wont say always it but i can feel their feelings .
  
                   Your touch just says everything.It just cant be described but it can be only felt by me.When you coincide with me I feel the sense of fulfillment because we are at RESONANCE .I guess love is beyond physical attraction ,its just true and sacred.Its like worshiping the GOD.


             I felt the serenity of a rose petal when you touched me .I really mean it .It was the most beautiful feeling that U care .U care about me ,U care about what i feel .I want to promise you that I wont betray the trust that you have bestowed upon me .You are the affection that i cant see anywhere .
               Feelings come out only when they are true .They cant be bought or cant be pretentions.Love is a wonderful gift that I can never have in my life.You are a bliss to me .And that why perhaps I feel .
              You strike the chords of my  soul and thats when the symphony of my heart sings and I feel the absolute Resonance !!

No comments: