Tuesday, December 22, 2009

!MOOD-i-GAZAL!

                   Its shear exuberance!  Its all about the  energy that blows through your veins .Really its the passion that drives you ahead .That's what you can expect out of the Mood Indigo 09.


             Today was my first day at the  Cult-Fest .It was awesome.Listening to the soulful sounds makes you feel on the dance floor .Its the confluence of the Raga with Rasa and the magic it creates makes you feel the solitude.


                  I just wondered if I hadn't been there I would have missed the precious feel.Yes thats right its a FEEL which can't be bought ,can't be stolen.Its just the music that you feel and it makes you crazy.You just forget all that cacophony and you get lost in the sounds of these people who are the best in their own way .
The pronite  today was the most wonderful experience that I can catch with  my eyes and save these memories forever in my heart .
                   Pandit Biswajit Roy Chaudhari was way ahead in his energy levels .When Panditji started playing his Sarod ,it was like the chords of your mind getting struck and the feeling of joy ,happiness and peace just reeling  my senses .When he actually touches his Sarod ,it was like a flow of current traversing through his soul touching the strings of his Sarod making the resonance and the waves coming out of that unique confluence transcends our harsh souls into a little born baby .Listening to these people really make you wonder of how fragile we are .Their music teaches us the divinity .It  makes you more real and brings out the goodness within you.
              The raga Mrs.Kulkarni played was too good for me too realize that they are miles apart and to understand a bit  their music you have to first understand ourselves because these people have put their heart and souls in their music and when they sing they offer prayers to the almighty .
    But the person who stole away the night was Mr.Talat Aziz .From the very moment he entered on the stage,he was able to communicate with the audience .It was all his passion for the GAZAL gayki that ruled the hearts of audience .The person who played the TABLA  and the person who played that sweet instrument(couldn't recall its name) really made the blast on the stage .The fusion coming out of their instruments was awesome and one can feel their devotion and the way it was being played .


       "Sahil se bhi tera shikwa na kare " has really taken away my  heart .It was all about the kind of intonation of the his words coming out of his  singing that makes his GAZAL more appealing to me .It was really co-relating with what I was really feeling .I was so lost in his music for the time being I just  got amused and I just closed my eyes and it  was all bright as   if i am in the heaven with my Gazal.


Ik to mere sath GAZAL thi aur jise Talatji ne badi khubsurti se ga diya .


The little experience that he shared during his interview by a girl and the answer to her que was something he described in his words as,
            "Tuzsa kaun mohabat karega " stolen the entire show .It was really true and i was feeling the same .
The last Gazal that Talatji sang couldn't stop the audience to dance on their feet.It was really a wonderful night with you  my dear .
           "Tera ishk mere dil ka fasana hai ,
             Teri Khushboo is ka yeh dil diwana Hai:
               Na jane tune jo chu liya hai ,
                 Tu is  Dil ki Gazal ban chuki hai "
All that time I  spent with you is a blessing from the GOD and you are  my sweet angel!


 Tu hai meri GAZAL!!



        

No comments: