Thursday, December 03, 2009

!Life!

                         I often wondered how it would have been if all this wouldn’t have been there. For a while a shiver of thought just triggers my senses and brings a very awkward feeling.Life just can’t be imagined but it can be felt though these beautiful senses the God bestowed upon us.

"It’s the touch that we can perceive,
It’s the beauty that we can watch,
It’s the smell that travels through our nostrils,
It’s the sweet sound which travels through our mind and touch our souls."

Really its beyond what I have thought .I can certainly consider myself to be lucky of having being evolved through the wonders of this creation. It’s a soul searching experience .Its beyond of what I can imagine!

Yesterday I really felt  life when I took the cute little girl “Reva” in my hand .Holding her in my hands was a bliss .I felt blessed by GOD of having sent a little angel .The joy in her beautiful eyes was spreading the magic of love, whenever she cried it was like she was offering prayers to GOD.I imagined what could have been more beautiful than having to hold LIFE in your hands .I can still feel her touch.


“Uski masumiyat kuch fasana bayan kar rahi thi,
 Jo such main bata pana mushkil hai!!!!!

Bas kuch likh nahi pa raha hu !!

No comments: