Saturday, April 03, 2010

!faith!

Whats lies within my mind? Its all so strange at times .Sometimes its me ,sometimes its and all of it lies between you and me .The Mind is full of strange of weird things and at times it all think of a little faith .It then thinks of you .Probably thinking about you brings a little peace to my mind which is so full of weird thoughts .Sometimes it could ,sometimes it couldn't convey the feelings it carries .But yet your touch makes it happy and it feels the joy that all my mind search for .
    If something that true is mind .It speaks with you .It teaches you to be good and follow faith .It gives you the courage that is really needed when you feel all alone .It keeps on telling myself to keep doing it till i get it right .It all lies within me !!

No comments: