Tuesday, April 06, 2010

!You+Me!

      My love I am so sorry for being so arrogant with you so far .But its all about loving you like anything.I have been breathing so far but it was going to the heart .You know how the heart pumps blood in the same manner when I feel you ,my heart really starts pumping blood like anything.
   
   My heart is so fragile and I have offered it to you with a sense of relief and believe that it mean lot to me .Probably it so little that I can offer you now .But I will offer myself when the time arises because love demand sacrifices.


     When I say 'I Love You' every time I speak with you over the phone and when I meet you,I mean I owe you my everything despite what happened and what will happen.Probably Love is faith for me that I have on you .If I ever break that faith probably my life will be of no use. I always boast my feelings upon you but I am really sorry for being so rude with you.May be I might be wrong.


    I don't know how significant my words are for you,probably they are negligible to describe what  I really feel about you.My words are my faith because they only come out when I feel something from inside .At times I remain calm just to feel them .


  All I could offer  you is my little heart .Keep it with you.Be with me forever.Because I begin with You and You have to define my End.


I always recite these lines whenever i don't have you besides me .
"Come on hold my hand,
I want to contact your living;
Not sure I understand,This role I have been given;
I sit and talk to God & He just laughs at my plans;
My head speaks a language ,I don't understand;
I just want to feel real Love ,Feel the home that I live In;
Coz I got so much life running through my veins going to waste!!!


Be with me .For me my whole world lies within you. Its just You and nothing else..
You mean the music to me who gave me the lyrics to write .I am all yours ..just yours.

No comments: