Sunday, August 22, 2010

I!

Where's that ? It just beating out loud ..trying to break out..its painful.It keeps me awake all night .Its not listening .Its calm yet its moving .I don't know how to tell you that but yes its real.
    The mind wants to fly in the sky like an eagle ,where there should not be limits to interpretation, like a free bird ,like sun in the sky ,like the blood though my veins .All i need is way to come out .
Who knows why this mind wanders in the fictitious jungle of thoughts,where is the real  me!
Really I am addicted ,I want to muse what ever i like .That's enough .
       Its all a big puzzle to me .I am trying to give myself a direction.How to tell you,how crucifying it is to not have you around me ,it feels like I have been without breath . Every time ,I walk the path alone ,it just look out for you around me ,suddenly to realize that you are in HYBD.My mind just look for your shadow and then it cajoles itself of being the sole passerby moving along the road.Its so veinomous.


     " TERE BIN KAHA HAMSE JIA JAYEGA".


You are the music to me that i am trying to put down in words..Words often carry the soul power to percolate through the eyes and all i just want to offer these to your beautiful heart .Your affection give my words a meaning and soul with which can fly anywhere without any limitations.
My  thirsty soul just got some feeling of being drenched after seeing you through the eyes of camera.I just felt so thrilled .Felt like just get into those photos of yours and just hug you and tell how it ................!
You look so beautiful holding the tubby.felt like being there at your b'day.You look delighted .
i wish you LOVE my soul!TC.Just look into the picture below,it depicts all me engulfed in you..
for u!



No comments: