Friday, November 27, 2009

!Its gonna be love,its gonna be YOU!

When ever I listen  to these lines , I can feel your presence .I can feel the cold breeze touching my  ears ..I feel the symphony of love coming out of my mind .Probably You have once again filled my mind with thoughts.


 So far it was cacophony,but its now only the music within that I can sing with you . Your candid splendor enlightens my feeling .They gave me new dimension to think upon .I was so lost but all I can say I am emerging out .Your presence always make me perfect.Its like the holy Ganges .I often feel probably this is what journey is ! Its beyond ! Its obvious !
  
          !Its gonna be love,its gonna be YOU!
It will be You forever ,
It happen once ,
Rest all is ..................................!
           

No comments: